Terms & Conditions

General Terms and Conditions

The following terms and conditions govern the relationship between you, the passenger, and Dance On The Water and Value World Tours Inc. They outline our cancellation policy, certain limitations of liability and other items specific to our programs. These terms affect your rights for litigation, as well as our rights and obligations. By booking and paying for any of our tours or cruises you agree to be unequivocally bound by these terms and conditions.

Reservations and Payments.  Reservations are accepted by mail by completing the Registration form and mailing it to Dance On The Water, 2147 Parker Street, Berkeley CA 94704. Confirmation is issued only upon our receipt of your deposit. A deposit of $500 per person is required to secure your reservation. Checks should be made out to Dance On The Water. Credit cards are accepted for the initial deposit without a service charge.

Final Payments.  Full and final payments are due 90 days prior to the date of departure. Program prices stated in our publications are always quoted per person and based on double occupancy. Domestic and foreign departure taxes, security fees, port charges, visa fees, cruise fuel surcharges and other surcharges and government fees are not part of the program prices and will be listed as separate items on your invoice.

Revision Fees.  For changes you make to your reservation within 120 days prior to departure that affect departure city, program extensions, cabin categories and/or passport name changes, a $50 per person administrative charge will apply per incident. Changes to departure date or destination from 60-45 days prior to departure (within 90 days prior to departure for cruises) may incur additional costs and cancellation fees.

Individual Cancellations.  All cancellations received within 120 days of day of departure will be handled on a individual basis, and applicable land/cruise and airline penalties as outlined below will apply in full. These terms apply to extensions as well.

Cost of cancellation within:

119 – 91 days – 25% of total land/cruise cost                                           90 – 61 days – 50% of total land/cruise cost                                             60 – 31 days – 75% of total land/cruise cost                                             30 – 0 days – 100% of total land./cruise cost

Another good argument for having travel insurance!